Hey, I'm Laís Lara, a Product Designer
ℹ️ This is a now page. You will find what I'm up to, what I'm working on, thinking about, or reading.
- Currently: Florianópolis, SC - Brazil 🇧🇷
- Soon going to São Paulo in October then Argentina in November 🇦🇷
- My partner and I are deeply interested in communication, discoveries, and active listening.
After putting some thought into it, we decided to co-found Skutalab. 🎉
- I'm excited about it. We conduct research, workshop, and mentoring under the lens of Jobs To Be Done and Fit For Purpose.
🧠 What I'm thinking about
- How nice has been to work on Skutalab with my partner. As I read about bootstrapped companies and minimalist entrepreneurship it gives me fuel to go in this direction.
- The next two months will have many changes in our daily activities, as well as social events. 🥁
- Making thoughts conscious and concrete helps me to get unstuck (example of this fear-setting exercise)
💡 Building habits
- Still, not adding salt to my food: since May 29 - had 6 meals of exceptions so far
(writing those exceptions helps me to give visibility to myself and avoid the temptation 😁)
- Studying Spanish with podcasts, readings, and videos
- Fermented oats might be a habit I might drop once we move given space and materials limitations.
- I dropped drawing every day. It felt good at first. But I might get back to it, as I still want to find a style that I enjoy doing.